Intolerance to Self
Autoimmune hypothyroid (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis), type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s, celiac, lupus, psoriasis. These constitute a sampling of the over 100 identified autoimmune diseases. It is estimated by the NIH that between 3-5% of the population suffers...
- Posted 4 months ago
Understanding Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
Your thyroid gland is a tiny butterfly-shaped organ located at the base of your neck near the Adam’s apple. Despite its tiny size, the thyroid has a big job controlling energy production for every cell in the...
- Posted 4 months ago
Taming the Fires of Inflammation
When searching to optimize your health one question always remains, “Which diet is best for me?” With so many diet books on the shelves today, answering that question can be overwhelming and confusing. Your “best diet” then...
- Posted 6 months ago
How I Healed Autoimmune Disease with Homeopathy
I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease after my first son was born. It began in the middle of the night when I woke up to feed my baby and couldn’t move forward off the bed or...
- Posted 1 year ago
Feeling Tired and Sluggish: It Could Be Your Thyroid
Your body is an amazing machine. When things are not right, your body will give you subtle messages that it might need your attention. Messages such as feeling a little run down, minor aches and pains, increased...
- Posted 2 years ago
A Story of Hope for the New Year
It is a New Year. Many of you will ring it in with a toast and a wish for a year filled with good health and happiness. You will once more set those resolutions to lose weight,...
- Posted 3 years ago
- Conventional vs. Organic Produce: Which Should You Choose?Posted 2 months ago
- Enjoy the Outdoors Tick-free!Posted 2 months ago
- Chinese Dietary Therapy: How Flavors Affect Our BodyPosted 2 months ago
- Emotional Freedom Technique for Anxiety in Teens and AdultsPosted 2 months ago
- Learn to Love Meal PlanningPosted 2 months ago
- Does Your Skin Resemble a Plum Or a Prune?Posted 2 months ago
- Structural Relief Therapy: A Better Way to Relieve PainPosted 2 months ago
- How to Explain the UnexplainablePosted 2 months ago
- Intolerance to SelfPosted 4 months ago
- Understanding Hashimoto’s ThyroiditisPosted 4 months ago