Are You Testing Your Plants for Heavy Metals?
You don’t need an advanced degree in biology, chemistry, or biochemistry to know that certain metals are extremely hazardous to human health. Generally speaking, everyone knows the hazards associated with Arsenic. It’s a highly toxic heavy metal...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Losing Sleep Over “Black Mold”?
Often times, our Indoor Air Quality department receives calls from concerned homeowners, asking if their house has “toxic black mold”. Commonly we find that there are misconceptions with the relationship between molds and toxins. The Center for...
- Posted 3 months ago
Helpful Tips To Detoxify Your Body And Home
“We are used to cleaning the outside house, but the most important house to clean is yourself – your own house – which we never do.” – Marina Abramovic Was one of your resolutions to get healthy...
- Posted 2 years ago
Spring Detox: 5 Ways to Love Your Liver According to Traditional Chinese Medicine
“In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.” – Mark Twain People either love or hate the spring. For some, the gusts of wind, the spots of sun, and the...
- Posted 5 years ago
- Taming the Fires of InflammationPosted 3 weeks ago
- What Does Your Digestion Have To Do With Your Depression?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Struggling with Emotional Distress? Try CBDPosted 3 weeks ago
- A New Hope for DepressionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Are You Programmed for Success or Failure?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Are You Testing Your Plants for Heavy Metals?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Ticks Do Not Die in the WinterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Finding Your Way Out of OverwhelmPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sleeping For Your HealthPosted 3 months ago
- Our Bodies – Our PlanetPosted 3 months ago