Are You Testing Your Plants for Heavy Metals?
You don’t need an advanced degree in biology, chemistry, or biochemistry to know that certain metals are extremely hazardous to human health. Generally speaking, everyone knows the hazards associated with Arsenic. It’s a highly toxic heavy metal...
- Posted 11 months ago
Losing Sleep Over “Black Mold”?
Often times, our Indoor Air Quality department receives calls from concerned homeowners, asking if their house has “toxic black mold”. Commonly we find that there are misconceptions with the relationship between molds and toxins. The Center for...
- Posted 1 year ago
Helpful Tips To Detoxify Your Body And Home
“We are used to cleaning the outside house, but the most important house to clean is yourself – your own house – which we never do.” – Marina Abramovic Was one of your resolutions to get healthy...
- Posted 3 years ago
Spring Detox: 5 Ways to Love Your Liver According to Traditional Chinese Medicine
“In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.” – Mark Twain People either love or hate the spring. For some, the gusts of wind, the spots of sun, and the...
- Posted 6 years ago
- The Un-Diet Diet: Stop Counting CaloriesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cannabis and Cancer: Facts vs. MythPosted 3 weeks ago
- 5 High Performance Anti-Aging Oils You Need This WinterPosted 3 weeks ago
- How I Lost the Weight and Kept It OffPosted 3 weeks ago
- Change as Opportunity & PossibilityPosted 3 weeks ago
- How the Wisdom of Chinese Medicine Can Help Our Modern DietsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beat The Winter Blues with EFT TappingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Compression: The Not-So-Secret Weapon of Vein SpecialistsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Reprogram Your “Subconscious Software”Posted 3 months ago
- Mistletoe Therapy in Cancer CarePosted 3 months ago