Plant Allies for Winter Wellness
Did you know there is a plant medicine to support any ailment you can think of? The natural world around us has much healing to offer if we just open our minds and hearts and listen. As...
- Posted 1 year ago
Mindful Writing for Healing
There is a growing body of evidence that mindfulness benefits us in many ways. The assertions from these studies suggest that mindfulness boosts the immune system, increases positive emotions and helps us handle stress more effectively (Kashdan...
- Posted 2 years ago
Late Summer – Coming Home to Our Center
Summer is lush and abundant just before it ends. Chinese Medicine has Five Seasons, and considers late summer a season of its own, distinctly different, sandwiched between summer and fall, from mid-August to early October. And it...
- Posted 4 years ago
Gut Dysbiosis…Don’t Let the “Bad Guys” Get You
Throughout our lives we have many different relationships; some are good and can foster growth, connection and balance, some are bad and can cause us stress, harsh feelings and imbalance, some we can choose like our friends...
- Posted 5 years ago
Why Is My Kid Getting Sick All Of The Time?
If you’ve ever been a parent or a caregiver for a young child, you probably experienced a good amount of hand wringing and sleep deprivation when that child got sick. Thankfully, children tend to recover from acute...
- Posted 5 years ago
- The Un-Diet Diet: Stop Counting CaloriesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cannabis and Cancer: Facts vs. MythPosted 3 weeks ago
- 5 High Performance Anti-Aging Oils You Need This WinterPosted 3 weeks ago
- How I Lost the Weight and Kept It OffPosted 3 weeks ago
- Change as Opportunity & PossibilityPosted 3 weeks ago
- How the Wisdom of Chinese Medicine Can Help Our Modern DietsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Beat The Winter Blues with EFT TappingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Compression: The Not-So-Secret Weapon of Vein SpecialistsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Reprogram Your “Subconscious Software”Posted 3 months ago
- Mistletoe Therapy in Cancer CarePosted 3 months ago